- Colts Giants will win the Superbowl again.
- The market will tank, but rebound strongly in the fall. It will be down around 10% in 2009.
- President Obama will remain popular in polls at the end of the year. Despite a crisis or two, his approval rating will remain well above 50%.
- There will be a terrorist strike in Paris.
- A 10% unemployment rate will not be uncommon in most states.
- Bush will not have the foresight to pardon all the criminals in his administration. There will be trials of the most corrupt, unpardoned people.
- Democrats will enjoy watching a GOP civil war. Social conservatives will win that battle, but in the end fiscal conservatives will prevail.
- Proposition 8 will be overturned by CA’s Supreme Court.
- I will continue to not read my 401k statements.
- The dollar will be incredibly weak by the end of 2009. Very few Americans will be able to afford to travel abroad.